Christy Mahon, Professional Skier
- 0:22: What does the Aspen Center for Environmental Studies (ACES) do?
- 1:05: Why education?
- 1:53: Do you think that there’s something about living in a mountain town, like Aspen, that inspires people to turn to the environment?
- 2:40: What else does ACES do?
- 3:52: What do you think climate change means for the future of the kids in your program?
- 4:27: Since you’re out on the slopes a lot, have you noticed any changes?
- 5:20: Was there an environmental dimension to your 14ers project?
- 7:36: How do you think climate change is affecting the Colorado ski industry?
- 8:41: Have you had to make any changes?
- 10:09: Do you have any solutions to these problems?
- 11:28: Do you feel like the skiing community is more unified in acknowledging and responding to climate change because it’s affecting skiing?
- 12:23: So you are not seeing the same political factions that seem to be dividing the rest of the country?
- 13:08: What draws you to nature?